Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Birthday Post!
Welp, it's my birthday!
I know, exciting... I'm finally 19 and feeling really good about it. Lets see how today began...
Wokeup, about 6 Happy Birthday texts on the phone so it was automatically a good day, munched on some eggs and almonds then obnoxiously wokeup my roommate for my birthday workout! Shoulders and back at the gym, killed it and was 20 minutes late to film class but hey, it's a 3 hours class, I got the gist of it. So came home and spent the day getting calls and monitoring Facebook for updates and posts, making sure I liked and/or commented on all. Also had a lovely Mesopotamian exam which was miraculously easy, got some dinner with the girls and went to the mans rugby game. Now I'm sitting here enjoying a nice date night doing homework/ watching movies and feeling incredibly thankful for everything I have. 
Family, friends, acquaintances all took the time to use some form of communication to wish me a happy day. I'm with the ones I love and those I can't see always take the time to send a nice message, and I'm just feeling so blessed to have survived another year :)
My friends threw me a toga party this weekend. My freshman friends. At a house, and they paid for it al. Do you have any idea how insane that is?! 
Long story short, I'm a happy girl today. Killin workouts and eating healthy even on my special day, but I'm so happy to be with everyone and am thankful for all the wishes! Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment